How do I register my student?

If this is your first high school student in our district, please go the Grossmont Union High School District Parent page: Find the link for Online Registration, click on it, and follow the instructions. If you have have a previous student and already have an Infinite Campus Portal account, please use your existing Campus portal.
See other articles in How do I register my student?, Parents.